Available for full-time and contract work
Are you looking for an experienced product manager to help your team build fantastic software? Someone to connect the dots across your organization? Allow me to introduce myself!
For the past ten years I've explored various intersections of technology and business in Austin, Texas. Most recently, I've worked at early-stage startups focused on conversational UI and applications for workplace messaging tools like Slack.
- Over five years experience launching software with teams
- Entrepreneurial and resourceful
- User-focused, empathetic researcher
- Public speaker and community member
- Enthusiastic, collaborative and ethical
Please contact me at email@example.com with any questions.
- Documentation (technical and user-facing)
- Feature ideation and prototyping
- HTML, CSS, just enough JS
- User research
- Roadmap and sprint management
- Data analysis and forecasting
- Business development
- Customer relationship management
- Community management
- Event production
- Co-Founder, Gratify
- Emergent Technologies Coordinator, SXSW 2018
- Product Manager, Howdy (later Botkit)
- Product Manager, XOXCO
- Host & Organizer, Talkabot ATX
- Producer, Talkabot Conference 2016
- “Bot Wars: Why Big Tech Companies Want Apps To Talk Back To You.” Fast Company, 22 April 2016
- “Manual to Automatic: 6 Artificial Intelligence Tools That Can Make You a More Productive Designer.” HOW Design, F+W, 11 Sept. 2017
- “Slack Brings Apps Front and Center with API Update.” The New Stack, 21 July 2017
BA Economics, Texas State University
PDF resume and references are available upon request.